Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Decison MADE!!

I've noticed that I have been weighing the same EVERY morning for the past month. On top of that, my scales are correct because I weigh myself when I get home each week right after weigh in and my scale says the same thing the Weight Watcher scale says.

So, I weighed this morning. I weighed 163. This is where I have been every morning for about a month now. I tend to weigh more at night than I do in the morning, which is normal, because I eat during the day. Duh!

Anyway, I was trying to figure out today when my weight started being sooo different in the afternoon than it is in the morning. It started when I switched from the Points Program to the Core Program. I realized that when I was counting Points, I would eat extremely light meals all day until I weighed in. When I switched to Core, I stopped worrying about eating lighter foods on weigh in days and started eating healthier all day every day. It was very strange to me how my weight fluctuated. I even mentioned it to my leader and she said that eventually, the evening scale weight would match the morning. I knew it wasn't my scale because I would weigh myself once I got home AFTER my weekly weigh in and my scales were dead on with their scales.

Obviously, I must have hit some sort of plateau since my morning weight has stayed the same. I just didn't realize it because my afternoon weight continued to fluctuate. I guess this means I really need to add exercise to my routine. :-( DAMN IT!!! I've only exercised for the past week and a half (and not consistently), so I highly doubt the weight gain of last week was due to added muscle. I really didn't do much - only 100-200 steps on an elliptical. I'm lazy that way. Hahaha! And I ate a lot of bad foods this past week. Cake, cookies, full-fat dressings, that sort of thing.

Now that I am no longer going to Weight Watcher meetings, I am weighing IN THE MORNING! When I weigh LESS! WooHoo!!! :-) That takes my total weightloss to 36 pounds from the morning I started (8-28-07) until now. Wow! I just can't believe I lost that much weight and that I lost it JUST by changing what I eat. This is with NO exercise. I'm shocked! Happy, but shocked!

I hope you all have a great week! I'm back on track and looking forward. By the way...Happy Hump Day!!! Until later...

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

I wish you the best!