Wednesday, March 05, 2008

SparkPeople

Y'all are so sweet. I've never thought of my weightloss journey as being inspirational to anyone. You guys are great! I'm glad that my journey is able to help someone else in some way.

By the way, if any of you come onto SparkPeople, mark the box that you were referred by someone and put down Floreeste. That's me and I'll get 10 whole points for each of you. :-) I'm all about the points, Folks.

Come join the fun. I'm finding that it's a great community. Everyone I've interacted with has been extremely helpful, motivating, and welcoming. I don't think any of you will be disappointed in any way.

Until later...

1 comment:

Trudi said...

I have gone to this site recommended by a friend, but I know that I do not use it to its fullest. You are giving me the inspiration to go to it! I will give you points :) ...when I get active again.