Saturday, March 08, 2008

As Much as I Would Love to be a Mom...

You don’t realize how much NOT being a parent bothers you until you’re around a bunch of kids and you really can’t leave the situation. I didn’t realize how much I shy away from children. H even mentioned last week that I do that at times with K and K2. I didn’t realize I did that and especially not that I do that with my niece and nephew.

Today, we had all the children from our office in around 2:00 and they stayed until the work day ended at 4:30. I finally went back to my desk at 4 when I had an excuse to get back to answer the phones because everyone was now over in the other building. We had two of BBs triplets, MBs adorable little boy, and a former worker’s little girl. I was okay for an hour and a half. After that, I started feeling my eyes tear up. As I walked from one building to the other, I started crying. I was definitely glad that I was the only person in the one building.

Anyway...Until later...

No comments: