Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update

So...weigh in was this afternoon. From last week, I am up 1.8 pounds. dam it!

I was actually thinking I would have gained more than that. Glad I didn't. Anyway... I know that I weigh much less in the morning than I do after a whole day (usually 4-6 pounds). Starting tomorrow, I am continuing this weightloss journey without Weight Watchers (keep your fingers crossed for me) and will be weighing in on Wednesday morning. As of this morning, I weighed 163, but on the scale tonight, I weighed 169. That's normal for me in a day. I will be posting my morning weight tomorrow and will be starting from there. It's always bothered me that I weigh so much more at night because my weightloss has never really caught up to my actual numbers. Starting tomorrow, that will no longer be a problem.

I'm keeping to the schedule I've had for the past 6 months where Wednesday starts my week. The only difference is that I will be weighing in on Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday night.

Have a GREAT week! Until later...

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Umm sweetie, your weight gain might be due to the fact that you've been using the elliptical...you could be building muscle!

Miranda said...

I've always heard that you're supposed to weigh yourself in the mornings. Plus, if you weigh yourself at night, there's nothing you can do about it until the next day. But if you weigh yourself in the morning, you can say "okay, here's my plan for today" and get on track and stay there. It's good for motivation.

And Tysgirl is right - you could be building muscle from working out.