Monday, March 10, 2008

I was RIGHT!!!

I went to the OB/GYN today. Not the same one I went to in November. I had my normal exam since the other one would not do it while I was there. To catch up, please see this post and this post.

At my appointment today, I asked about the biopsy and caught her up to speed on all the symptoms I had BEFORE my appointment with the other doctor. She said that I did the RIGHT thing by refusing the procedure. She said that everything looked good and there's no way she would recommend that procedure and thought it strange that the other doctor would even suggest it. I told her that my original appointment was in November and that they didn't schedule me for the biopsy until January. She said they would NOT have done that if they were really worried about uterine cancer.

Needless to say, I felt much better after this appointment this morning. She said everything looked great and I shouldn't worry about a thing. I think I've found my NEW OB/GYN. H feels so much better now that I've had the second opinion. He was extremely worried that I was blowing off a procedure that I really should have had.

Have a great week. Until later...

No comments: