Monday, July 30, 2007

Let's Make it 4 Posts Today. :-)

What color is your soul painted?

Blue

Your soul is painted the color blue, which embodies the characteristics of peace, patience, understanding, health, tranquility, protection, spiritual awareness, unity, harmony, calmness, coolness, confidence, dependability, loyalty, idealism, tackiness, and wisdom. Blue is the color of the element Water, and is symbolic of the ocean, sleep, twilight, and the sky.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests


Mingle2 - Portland Singles



*interesting…last week it was rated PG or something like that. According to this, since the last time, they have found the following words:
Hurt (7x)
Hell (3x)
Dead (2x)
Kill (1x)
Ass (4x)
You know I’m going to check out my last few posts, because I don’t remember where I would have written “dead” or “kill” let alone saying “dead” twice (silly me, I’ve just added the words a few more times – hehe). Like I really care.

*Update - I found that the words "hell" "dead" and "kill" were all in my July 4 post regarding H's families escape from Laos after the VietNam war. I can see that, but to rate my blog "R" for that...sheesh! At least take it all in context.


Your Score: Longcat


54% Affectionate, 39% Excitable, 48% Hungry



Protector of truth.

Slayer of darkness.

Loooooong.

Longcat may seem like just a regular lengthy cat, but he is, in fact, looong. For proof, observe the longpic.

It is prophesized that Longcat and his archnemesis Tacgnol will battle for supremacy on Caturday. The outcome will change the face of the world, and indeed the very fabric of lolcatdom, forever.

Be grateful that the test has chosen you, and only you, to have this title.

To see all possible results, checka dis.

Link: The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


http://www.okcupid.com/tests/6348388576689378978/Which-Lolcat-Are-You-

No comments: