Monday, July 30, 2007

Finally...

I have been wanting to update the links on the right for quite some time. I finally took the time tonight to go through each blog. As you can see, I've whittled the list down quite a bit. These are currently my favorites and blogs that are pretty current (except for "My Piece of Mind" - the most recent post is about a soldier that was killed in Iraq and I knew him, so I'm keeping that link).

In the next few days, I hope to add a few more. I have some I check out at work and others that I check out at home, but still need to add to my blogroll. That will happen eventually, but I'm not promising a time frame 'cause...I'm lazy. :-) Sometimes I just don't feel like going through everything or even typing. I feel pretty psyched that I've actually blogged 3 times today. WooHoo!

So...enjoy the updated links and look for a few more to be added in (hopefully) the near future.

Until later...

No comments: