Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Frustrations

Why is it that some people you just can’t help? I had an issue today with SUB regarding this. What happened to the notion of “helping your fellow man”?

Excuse the heck out of me because I took the time to actually do research that would be a help to you. Instead you bite my head off and say, “I’ll research it. Don’t worry about it.”

I guess that’ll teach me to help lift her load in any way. Actually, the sad part is that it probably won’t in all honesty. That’s just part of what makes me the person I am. Sadly, I just get my feelings hurt and frustrated; and for what! This was all just because I was trying to help. Whatever!!!

Until later...

3 comments:

Manda Girl said...

That sucks! I hope they think about it later and feel bad for not excepting your help and realizing you were just trying.

Why do people suck sometimes! She's missing out - and you know that it's all on her and has nothing to do with you, so try not to let it get you down.

Agent25 said...

Next time you should tell her you'd really like to help her remove that stick from her ass, so she can stop being such a witch!

Don't let them get you down, hon, like manda girl said, they are the ones missing out on enjoying your company and getting to know the wonderful, funny, sweetheart that you are. Keep your chin up and take your lunch hours to catch up on reading and not worry about the stuck-up, rude ladies you work with!

Kari said...

You guys are both so sweet. Thanks so much for your words of encouragement. They mean the world to me (and help me realize that I'm not just imagining this stuff). Sometimes I wonder if I'm making too big a deal about some of this crap. Other times, I realize that even if I am making too big a deal out of it, it is still affecting me negatively.

You guys are always there to cheer me up. Thanks so much.