Monday, July 30, 2007

Stupidity and Laughter Rules my World

Yes, it's true! Stupidity rules my world because of an injury I currently have. I have been having a problem with my right shoulder since Friday night (yes, I'm right handed, so that is really tough). I've been trying to figure out what has caused this. I can barely move my shoulder. I've been moving my arm to mimick movements I've been doing the last few days and I have figured out what has caused me so much pain....Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yep! That's the culprit. H bought a gallon of it on Wednesday or Thursday and I've been having some each day. My shoulder hurts the most when I am mimicking the movement needed to scoop out frickin' ice cream. DAMN IT!!!

Laughter rules my world because H has done nothing but look at me and laugh for the past hour (when I figured out the cause). Son.of.a.Bitch!!

Hope you're all having a better night than I am...sadly, I will not be eating ice cream tonight unless I can talk H into scooping it for me. :-) Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Until later...

1 comment:

Bill C said...

Okay I know this comment comes in way late for the post, but - AHAHAHAHahaha!

Sorry.

"Ice cream scoop shoulder." Who knew?