Friday, July 13, 2007

Hooray! It's Friday the 13th

I know it's strange, but I've always kind of enjoyed Friday the 13th. I couldn't tell you why. I just do. I usually have a good day. Today was no exception.

I hope you all had a great Friday the 13th.

I took more online quizzes. Enjoy the results. :-)

Your Toes Should Be Red

You pretend to be an old fashioned girly girl, but you're secretly a naughty girl deep down.

Your ideal guy: Tall, strong, and handsome - with a devilish twinkle in his eye.

Stay away from: Nice, safe men. They won't really give you what you want!


Your Body Image is 12% Unhealthy, 88% Healthy

You have a great body image. You know that no one looks perfect, and you're happy the way you are.
Also, you don't judge other people on their looks... and it helps them feel better about their own bodies!


You Probably Look Younger Than Your Age

You live a healthy lifestyle and know how to take care of yourself.
You'll probably have a youthful glow for many years.


You Are An Attention Seeker

You're only human, so you can't help but want a little attention every now and then.
You love the spotlight, but only when it's well deserved. You'd hate to be known for the wrong thing.
And you also don't mind sharing the spotlight. You can easily give someone else credit or a complement.
You know there's enough attention to go around, and it makes you happy when your friends shine.

You come across as: Friendly and interesting

People may wrongly think you're: A little more modest than you actually are!


*Interesting.

You Are 20% California

You are a bogus Californian. Go back to the East Coast.


*That explains why I never felt comfortable or “at home” when I lived in California. Sadly, I lived there for the first 24 years of my life. Funny how these results are not really a shock to me.

What Your Hands Say About You

You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Bold and daring, you're not afraid to change your life if you think it needs an overhaul.

Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.

Your emotions tend to be nervous and potent. Your energy - both positive and negative - deeply impacts your life.


What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You

You are a giving soul. Way too giving in fact. You often get stuck doing the dirty work that no one else will do.

Your idea of fashion is jeans and a t-shirt. Clean, if you're lucky.

You are a very outgoing person. You are true to yourself, and you never hold back.

In relationships, you tend to be very romantic and demanding. You'll treat your partner like gold, but you expect a lot in return.


*All this by my bathroom habits. It’s interesting just how close this comes to identifying me.

Your Inner Eye Color Is Brown

You're smart, thoughtful, and the ideal woman for most men
You are kind and easy to trust. Men open up to you like no one else.
It's this inner warmness that attracts guys - and makes you an instant soulmate.


*Funny, I’ve always wanted/loved brown eyes. I do enjoy bringing out the green in my hazel eyes, though.

1 comment:

Bill C said...

Wait. Having a bunch of flowers growing from your navel... that's a good thing?
;-)