Sunday, February 25, 2007

Not much happening

I know I haven't blogged much lately. I'm sorry about that. I have been extremely sick lately - to the point of dehydration. I've also realized that I haven't been blogging a lot because I don't have much to say. Life is goign extremely well. I was thinking the other night that I haven't even been thinking about any of the family crap I've been dealing with for years. That in itself is a great sign.

Maybe I actually am done with my issues. I even had a dream last night that had H in it as well as my high school boyfriend (HSB). There are a lot of issues that stem from the HSB. In my dream, I didn't pay any attention to him and didn't let any of his antics get to me.

I also realized the other night that I haven't been thinking of my parents or my grandfather at all. That is such a change for me. Normally, those people are not far from my thoughts - ever. Now, I actually have days and weeks without thinking about them; and when I do think of them, it is not in a negative context but in realization that I'm no longer letting them control my life. What a great thing to realize. I actually feel free from the baggage I've been holding on to all these years.

I know that I haven't been writing down the things I've been eating. I've been sick and hardly eating anything at all. I haven't started going to the rec center yet because I've been sick and didn't want to go while I was still on medication. I am still not completely back to normal (I get tired after doing the simplest of tasks) so I will probably wait another week or two before I start the low-impact aerobics. I really want to lose weight before I see my brother and his family in June. What a shock that will be for my entire family.

I hope you all have a great week.

No comments: