Tuesday, February 19, 2008

To Answer a Few Questions

Okay, so I have had a few questions regarding my "100 Random Things About Me" post.

First of all, I was surprised at just how easy it was to come up with 100 things. Grant it, I kind of felt like I cheated when I would technically have one thought but used up 3-4 numbers. :-) It made for a nice long list. If you need an example, check out numbers 1-8, 11-13, 15-18, 23-24, 27-29 (you get the idea). LOL

I actually didn't have to start thinking real hard about my list until around 82 (it ended up being #85 because I went back and added three higher in the list) when I said I was surprised I was able to come up with 82 things. I added those three higher because they happened to be about something I had already listed, so I thought I would be a bit organized about it (okay, so I'm anal - shut up!).

In regards to the "not wearing pants until I was 25" post, it was because I grew up in a church where it was taught that women "should not wear that which pertaineth to a man" and my church thought that meant women should not wear pants. I didn't wear pants until I started working in a warehouse - face it, wearing a skirt in a warehouse is just asking for all sorts of problems.

On another note, we're taking K to the Predator game tonight and also on Thursday. His dad is taking him on Saturday. That boy is racking up on Predator games this week. I'm really excited. I love to watch him at the game almost as much as I love watching the Preds.

Sorry I haven't been blogging the past few days. My folks have been in town which means I don't get to do hardly anything I would like to do. I haven't even kept up on your blogs, but I will be remedying that this week. I've missed you! Have a great week.

Until later...

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I'm behind too because the children are off school for a week. I'll try and catch up after the weekend.
Cheers

Trudi said...

Thanks for the clarification about the pants, but for some reason I knew that might have some reason to do with it.

Hockey - it truly is one of the best sports out there! I wish that others could understand how fantastic it is. However, it does require going to a live game first.

Kat said...

I was wondering about the pants. ;)