Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Thursday!!

Why can’t I remember to do a Happy Hump Day post on Wednesday? I also realize that I haven’t updated y’all on my weigh in from Tuesday night.

Okay, so the things I am happy for this week:
•I finally hemmed one pair of new pants (I can now wear them to work, but I still have 3 more pair to hem before I shrink out of them – which is quickly becoming a reality – no complaints here)
•I lost 1.6 pounds this past week! WooHoo!
•I am finally below 170 pounds (I can’t remember the last time I was below 170)
•I have lost a total of 28.4 pounds (Check out my weight tracker at the bottom of the page)
•H has told me when I lost 30 pounds (only 1.6 away!), I can get a personal profile from Missus Smarty Pants to help me figure out the best styles of clothes for my body. (WooHoo! I am really looking forward to this)

By the way, thanks to everyone who commented on my last post. It is definitely nice knowing I am not alone in my thoughts, conflicts, and confusions. For such a long time, I felt as though I were alone in my thinking. No one in my family thinks or believes the same way I do on a LOT of issues so I have gone the majority of my life feeling as though I were an oddball and alone. It wasn’t until I met H 12 years ago that I finally had someone I could talk to about my thoughts and beliefs without fear (my family is VERY judgmental and close-minded). It is so nice to know that I am no longer alone.

Until later...

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Congratulations!!!!! You go girl!

I'm insanely jealous. My weight loss has slowed way down because I've been eating like a teenager while Ty's gone.

contemplator said...

Good for you!

By the way, tag, you're it!! Hope you haven't done this meme already...it seems like one that's right up your alley.