Friday, February 22, 2008

OOPS!

My bad!

I just realized that I didn't post about Wednesday and the trash issue. :-) So, here it is.

The other night (Wednesday), it was used paper plates, bowls, and plastic utensils on top of the stove. I couldn’t figure out why he can put the empty items on the stove instead of taking One.More.Step to put it in the trash. When I bitched about it (and you know I did - sorry), he said it was because the trash was full. I then had to tell him that I was able to put every.single.piece in the trash so it wasn’t THAT full.

So, that's the rant I forgot to post. Sorry. :-)

3 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

And another thing... maybe if your foot accidently slipped off of the brake onto the accelerator and you mowed said CB down, I bet you'd drive away with a cheering crowd in your rearview mirror :-)
again.. I'm not a nice person.
And your word verification hates me tonight.

Emotional Mullet said...

One.More.Step. I know this step. It is a hard step for some to take, isn't it? I have to ask...if the trash was full...what about taking One.More.Step and taking it out and changing the bag, etc? (sigh) Some folks are just wired differently, you know? Good rant. I can relate.

Kat said...

My hubby does the same thing. He will set his dishes on top of the counter that is RIGHT ABOVE the dishwasher. BAHHHHH! Drives me nuts!