Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Things you Always Wanted to Know About Me.

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends.
What you are supposed to do is change all the answers so they apply to you, and then post it on your own blog. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends which you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Woke up at 5:45 when my alarm went off but didn’t get out of bed until 6:15. I’m lazy like that.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Alvin and the Chipmunks
4. What is your favorite TV show? I can only choose one, but I have so many? You don’t believe me, check out this entry .
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Something I can eat in the car on my way to work (cold cereal, a breakfast bar) and on most days, an iced venti skinny caramel latte from Starbucks
6. Favorite Food? Wow! Before Weight Watchers, I would have said Mexican food, anything chocolate, or Italian food. Now, I run to fruit and cooked veggies (like they serve at Cracker Barrel). I’m also a sucker for ice cream (Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite - I also add Hershey's chocolate syrup to it).
7. What food do you dislike? tripe, liver, all that gross stuff….(I got these from Amanda) I also do not like cauliflower
8. What is your Favorite CD at the moment? An eclectic MP3 mix I have in my car. It has songs from EVERY genre. I kid you not.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Red Toyota Corolla
10. Favorite sandwich? The signature Toot’s Burger (that’s a sandwich, right?)
11. What characteristics do you despise? Drivers who don’t know that “merge” means that they have to match the speed of traffic flow instead of thinking they have the right away and everyone else has to give it to them. Hautiness (I’m better than _____)
12. Favorite item of clothing? That’s hard. I don’t really have a favorite item of clothing. Right now, all my clothes look great on me (at least, I think they do). I have a red sweater that I am currently loving except for the fuzz it leaves in its wake.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Alaska, Hawaii, France, Niagara Falls, Australia, Italy, a trip around the world (seriously), Scotland, Ireland
14. Favorite brand of clothing? What? I’m supposed to look at labels. If it fits, it’s good enough for me. Seriously, I have no idea what brands I own.
15. Where would you retire? Anywhere by an ocean
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th and I’m hoping my 40th this year will be just as memorable. I will be in much better shape than I have the past 10 years, so that has to count for something.
17. Favorite sport to watch? All of them (seriously, I watch sports much more than my husband. Matter of fact, I’m the one that turns them on in our house)
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Around the world wide web
19. Who do you least expect to do this? No one who reads MY blog. Everyone reading this will do it.
20. Person you expect to post it first? YOU!
21. Favorite saying? “No life is so hard, that you cannot make it easier by the way you take it.”
22. When is your birthday? December 15
23. Are you a morning person? Nope. I love my snooze button, but about 20 minutes after my feet hit the floor, I'm as happy as I am any other part of the day
24. Pets? 1 Bichon Frise
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? I just finished reading Nora Roberts newest book Blood Brothers and had a VERY hard time putting it down. I'm reading one by Janet Evonovich now. That’s about all the news I have right now.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher, Nurse, Mother, Secretary
27. How are you today? Doing good. Currently bored.
28. What is your Favorite candy? See’s Truffles. I do have favorite seasonal candy. Valentine’s Day –candy hearts; Easter – Robin Eggs (just like Whoppers); Halloween – candy corn; and Christmas – Fruit Cake (wait, that’s not a candy, but it is one of my favorite seasonal treats so I’m counting it)
29. What is your Favorite flower? Carnation
30. What are you listening to right now? Typing and traffic rolling by outside (mostly traffic)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a sandwich can be more or less anything out here!
Cheers

Bill C said...

I'm going to have to eat something before I try this one. "Brand of clothing" - heh. Wait, do shoes count?