Friday, January 25, 2008

Finally!!

Wow! I had no clue how outdated my "Blogs I Love to Read" was. Please check out all the blogs that I read/stalk/lurk on a daily basis.

These people are my friends so treat them well. Each one is very special to me (okay, the Darwin Awards is just funny; Cute Overload is just that; and Daily Pets is just plain cute, too). All the others are genuine blogs. Even "My Piece of Mind" although it hasn't been updated in almost two years. This is H's space and the blog he ended on is VERY important so I keep his link on my blogroll.

I am so sorry it took me so long to update my links and some of you weren't on my links list. You should have been there a LOOOONG time ago. Please forgive my oversight. I love you all! Play nice with each other.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty behind myself. Well done you.
Cheers

mama biscuit said...

I'm on there twice, does that mean I'm extra special?

Happy Weekend :)

Anonymous said...

@Tysgirl you *know* you're extra special (short bus kinda special) ;-)

Uh-oh, was that not playing nice? I need more explicit instructions I think!

Kari said...

TysGirl, Oops...I mean, of course it means you're extra special. I LOVE Q's response. :-)

Love you guys!

A Mad Man said...

Glad to see I'm still on the list. Keep up the great work Kari:)

mama biscuit said...

@ Q: shut it bitch.