Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy Hump Day!!!

Things I'm thankful for this week:

1. Lost 5.4 pounds over Christmas and New Year’s
2. Lost a total of 27 pounds!
3. Able to lose 27 pounds with little to no exercise, just changing my eating habits (seriously, I counted exercise as parking a bit further away and walking an extra 15-30 steps and walking around shopping areas)
4. Can now sleep without a pillow between my knees
5. Have much less pain in knees, hips, and back
6. Joined Curves last night (will start exercising tonight!)
7. Do not get winded as easily
8. Have much more energy and self-confidence (self-esteem is improving also)
9. Feeling much better than just a few days ago (still have 2 days on antibiotic)
10.Have gotten over hurt of parents forgetting my birthday
11.No longer feel the need to call parents every day and don’t feel guilty about finally having my own life
12.Having a husband that is so supportive of me in everything I try (even if I quit later)
13.Having a husband that is proud of me because I have stuck with Weight Watchers and he can see the difference it has made in my life
14.Having a husband that has decided he’s going to watch his weight and what he eats because I am watching my weight and trying to make healthier choices
15.That I actually remember to post on Happy Hump Day. WooHoo!
16.That I'm feeling better even if I am still congested and coughing.
17.That NGIO will be joining me in WWAWP starting next Tuesday.

until later...

3 comments:

My Pugs Blogger said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats on the accomplishments!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better too :)

mama biscuit said...

You go girl, you're on fire!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, we've all been sick around our house too...winter sucks! You are amazing! You have made so many accomplishments and I'm very proud of you!!! You're an inspiration, girl!