Thursday, September 27, 2007

I can't believe I forgot

I forgot to update you on my WWAWP. Okay, let me lay the ground work. Last week, I ate a lot more junk food than I should have. I stayed within my points EVERY day, but I didn't always make healthy choices. I am still eating a grilled chicken salad EVERY day at lunch with low- or fat-free dressing.

So,some of the items I ate were:
1. a piece of carrot cake
2. a hot dog
3. a soft pretzel
4. a few pieces of funnel cake
5. 2 pieces of Chuck E. Cheese pizza
6. a chocolate covered pretzel
7. a truffle

I think that's about all the junk food I ate last week. Gotta say, it all tasted great and I didn't regret one bite. :-)

Anyway, enough suspense. I...wait for it...LOST.... 2.4 pounds. WOOHOO! I have now lost a total of 8.4 pounds. I'm so excited and can't believe how well this is going. I am not having a problem staying on this diet (healthier lifestyle). I have also decided that no matter what the scale says each week (whether I lost, gained, or stayed the same), I am NOT going to get discouraged or give up. I'm determined to lose this weight, be healthier, and make sure that I do not have the health problems my parents have had because of being overweight.

until later...

No comments: