Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hey! Posts 2 Days in a Row.

I am really going to try to write a post more often than once a week. I was going to say that I was going to try to blog every day, but going from once a week to every day seems a little unlikely. I’d rather set a goal I can actually achieve.

Today is the 13th. I actually thought this morning “too bad it’s not a Friday.” Yep, I LOVE Friday the 13th. I don’t know why. I guess because I always seem to have a good day. H has said that when he was growing up, his parents used to schedule trips so they were traveling on Friday the 13th. They always had a good trip. Superstition is strange. We all have a few we live by. I always cringe when H or any of his family members walk under a ladder, but they do it all the time. They’re all in good health. They don’t have the same superstitions we have. I think part of it is the Laotian-thing while another part (I think) is the Buddhist-thing. Whatever, it works for them.

MB is going to be busy today. I’ve seen her calendar and she will be in meetings all morning and most of the afternoon. WooHoo! That means I can surf the Internet since I really have nothing to do at the moment. I finished the piles of work she gave me and asked if there was anything else I could do. Starting next week, she will be MB and BB as our director will be going on maternity leave. She’s having triplets and having a hard time getting around. She’s at 31 weeks, so she’s doing GREAT! She started working half days a few weeks ago and has been doing fantastic. I’m actually surprised that she was able to work that long without going on bed rest. I guess that’s what happens when you’re in good physical shape before getting pregnant.

That’s all I have for now. I may have more later. Until then…

No comments: