Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Christmas and holiday season no matter what you may celebrate.

Friday was the last day of work for both H and I until the new year. We have spent some time each day with K and K2. They are both gettign so big. I can't believe that K will be 5 in two weeks. K2 is absolutely adorable. She smiles at me all the time with very little effort on my part. I love it! Her smile is so beautiful. I could sit and watch her all day long. We will be going over there early tomorrow morning to see K open his gifts. We bought K2 a BUNCH of cute clothes. I can't wait to see them on her. They are so cute. We also bought her a plush doll that when you pull the string ont he bottom, it plays the lullaby I hum to her that she tries to sing back to me. I can't wait to see the look on her face when it starts to play.

We got K 3 DVDs. That boy has more toys than he even knows what to do with. He doesn't even play with half of them AND he can't go to any store without coming out with a new toy of some kind. We're sure his mom will appreciate the DVDs instead of the toys that they can't seem to teach him to pick up. :-)

We got a card with money in it from my parents. $100 each. H ahs used his for new clothes. I'm also going to use mine on new clothes. I bought a really nice pair of jeans yesterday at Kohl's. They are size 14 and a little tight in the waist (a bit of a muffin top) but they should look GREAT in just a few weeks. I will be going shopping on the 31st with a friend and I hope to get a bunch more clothes at t hat time. I'm hoping H's family gives me cash to help with the purchase of clothes. :-) We got our gifts from G and his family today. H got a gift card to Bests Buy. He's looking forward to spending that. I got a cream sweater. I'm planning on wearing it tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great day with your families tomorrow. Until later...

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

I get a cold shiver just thinking about clothes shopping, I hate it. I lost 40lbs last year and I'm still wearing the same clotes. I basically look like an orphan because all my clothes hang off of me.

I tried to buy some clothes a while ago, but the styles are pretty scary these days. I came home empty handed!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. If you haven't already, you should be getting a card soon.