Saturday, December 15, 2007

Much Struggling Today

Today is my birthday. My parents and brother SUCK! It's 5:20 PM and I have not heard from any of them. And they wonder why I feel as though I'm not loved or that I'm an after thought. Funny how Mom and Dad can BOTH remember to call G on his birthday (11 days ago), but no one can remember to call me. I've had my phone with me all day expecting it to ring and have one of my parents or my brother on the other end. It hasn't happened. I'm extremely hurt and disappointed.

I'm done blogging for the night. I'm hurting way too much to be able to write about this without sounding EXTREMELY bitter and I don't want to be bitter or bitchy and, sadly, that's exactly how I feel right now.

I hope you are all having a much better day than I am. Until later...

2 comments:

mama biscuit said...

:( This brought a tear to my eye! Do you want me in my cape and Kat in her thigh boots to go teach them a lesson?

Happy Birthday babe!

Manda Girl said...

First off - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!

Sweetie - I'm sorry that you haven't got a call from the family. I know how much that hurts (the same thing has happened to me - my mom didn't call me until 2 days later) but you can't let it get you down. I'm giving a big birthday hug and I hope the day wasn't completely soured.

PS = I'm with TysGirls... whose kneecaps should we go bust?