Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm a Blog Bitch, Y'all

Yep. It's hard to swallow, but that's the truth and I couldn't be happier.

Ty's Girl over at Nucking Futs categorizes her blogroll in the most creative and hilarious ways (you really should go over there if for no other reason than to see her categories). She is absolutely amazing. She is so creative and hangs it all on the line. She keeps nothing back and is a great photographer. If you want to read something real, take a stroll to Nucking Futs. She will have you in stitches in no time.

Keep H in your thoughts. He has bronchitis and will be home from work ALL week. I wonder if he'll clean my house. HA! Kidding

WWAWP Update - I lost another .8 pounds this week. WooHoo! I've lost a total of 21.8 pounds now. I really do love the Core Plan. I don't feel like I'm on a diet at all. It just feels as though I'm making healthier choices (which I am). I have and haven't been following the program the past two weeks. I have because I AM making healthier choices. I haven't because I'm not writing anything down or paying complete attention to the "extra points" I've been eating even though I haven't gone too far past my 35 weekly points. Grant it...with the Core Program, I technically don't have to write anything down, but it really does help to keep you accountable and realizing exactly what you are putting in your mouth. So, even though I have technically been following the Plan, I don't feel as though I have. Starting tomorrow (the beginning of my week) I will be writing down everything I eat. I'm sure if I write everything down all week, it will make me more aware of what I am eating and I will probably lose more weight.

Next week is the last weigh-in before Christmas. I won't have another weigh-in until January 8. I will be writing down everything I eat from now until then. I really don't want to gain over this holiday season. I lost a little over 2 pounds over Thanksgiving, so there is no reason I can't maintain (or even lose) over Christmas and New Years.

Tomorrow is Hump Day. I wonder if I'll remember during Wednesday so I can post a "happy hump day" post on the actual day. :-)

Until later...

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Well on that recommendation I'll pop on over and take a peek!
Cheers

This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"until blogger comments get themselves sorted out.

mama biscuit said...

Wow, I'm quite sure I don't deserve that shining review! Thank you. If I had known you were going to pimp me out on your blog today, I might have acted a little more lady like.

Congrats on the weightloss. I've lost about 40lbs since May. Haven't really been following a plan, just attempting to make better choices. Of course, Lyme disease and pregnancy didn't hurt my cause. Hard to eat when you want to vomit :)