Monday, June 18, 2007

DAM Days 5 and 6

So…this week went pretty well. I’m not sleeping all that great, but that could be a normal thing not a medication thing. I’ve been waking up almost every 2 hours. It SUCKS! I’m also having a hard time getting to sleep without taking Melatonin, but again, that’s pretty normal for me.

I asked H if he has noticed a difference. I didn’t want to be on medication if it isn’t going to do me (or him) any good. He said that he has noticed a difference. I guess that means I’m not as moody (read bitchy) as I normally am. I have been wanting to clean around the house. That’s an improvement. I didn’t say I’ve done anything yet, but I’m thinking about it. Haha. Actually, Sunday morning, I emptied the dishwasher, loaded the dishwasher, ran the dishwasher, and did 2 loads of laundry. For me to do all that Sunday morning, I’m feeling MUCH better. We also picked up the living room a bit (but we only moved all the junk into another room so that doesn’t REALLY count).

There are really a lot of things around the house that we want to do before the summer is over:

  1. Move the furniture from the main bedroom (bookcases, daybed, etc. it’s our guest room) into the small bedroom we are currently using as our main bedroom.
  2. Paint the Master Bedroom navy
  3. Bring the large dresser/mirror into the Master Bedroom
  4. Paint the small bedroom Seafoam Green
  5. Finish replacing the sinks in the Master Bathroom
  6. Fix the wall in the Master Bathroom where we took out the HUGE mirror
  7. Replace said mirror with 2 medicine cabinets
  8. Paint a top border in the small bathroom same color as the small bedroom (currently a steel blue color)
  9. Paint the kitchen the same green as the small bedroom with wall connecting living room/kitchen incorporating both the steel blue and the seafoam green
  10. Put quarterround in living room to finish the baseboards
  11. Put a deadbolt on the front door.
  12. Paint front columns the color of the new siding
  13. Paint the front door red
  14. Paint the house trim/garage door same color as new siding
  15. Replace back light with new fixture
  16. Put a ceiling fan in Master Bedroom and the Living Room
  17. Finish cleaning out garage
  18. Clean/organize laundry room
  19. Paint laundry room
  20. Clean out attic

Obviously, we have a LOT we would like to do. We really need to get working on this stuff or we will never get it done.

Until later…

No comments: