Wednesday, April 25, 2007

All About Me (written Tuesday)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I have my dad's middle name as my middle name
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I heard about VT
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Sugar Cured Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope, but I consider one of my nephews to be my child. Oh, and I have a dog I consider my child. :-)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would like to think so
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not as much as I used to
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? possibly
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Nature Valley Granola Bar Cereal (Cinnamon)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not a chance. I'd have to bend down to tie them when I put them on.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, but I've been told that I am, so I guess others would know better than I would
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? any chocolate flavor
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandma (I only see her a few times each year)
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Of course
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not, I'm wearing my pj's
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Sonic Tots with cheese, chili, and extra chili
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? TV - Still Standing
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Pipe tobacco, Euphoria by Calvin Klein, Johnson and Johnson
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Hubby
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely
27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? NASCAR Cup Series, Hockey, Football, and the Olympics (winter and summer)
28. HAIR COLOR? Dark Brown with grey highlights. :-)
29. EYE COLOR? Hazel
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
31. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Ghost Rider
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? pink pajama top
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream or chocolate anything
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everyone - I hope
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? To the Scaffold (about Marie Antoinette)
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I'm using a piece of blue checked flannel
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? HEROES!
43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? Children laughing, the wind blowing through the trees, peace and quiet, ocean waves crashing against the shore
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones
45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Not sure...when I lived in CA, I went to FL for school; From TN, I have been to Toronto, Canada and to Belize and Mexico
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I organize like a crazy woman (but only at work). I also crochet and knit a little bit (very little).
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Redondo Beach, CA
48. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GET BACK? Everyones....Duh!

No comments: