Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Addition to Virginia Tech blog

I've been having a hard time putting my thoughts and feelings about this whole situation into words which is why I haven't posted about it until today.

I didn't mention this in my last post, but I think that Kate (the girl mentioned by her boyfriend in his blog), the person that helped her barricade the door, Ryan Clark (the resident advisor that went to the aid of another student), and Liviu Librescu are all heroes.

As you may have noticed, I have not mentioned the shooter's name nor will I. EVER! I do not want to give him anymore publicity than he has already received.

1 comment:

Manda Girl said...

I agree - I can't believe how much of the videos and exposure of the killer is getting. I feel so bad for the family and friends of the victims who have to watch this monster again and again. So sad.