Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Hokies at Virginia Tech

Bryce's Journal is a great blog by a Virginia Tech student. I put a link to his blog yesterday. Today, he has a few videos from the candlelight vigil and other pictures of the students he has put together.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Even though he is writing about his feelings and everything going on, it's still got to take a toll on him emotionally. I don't understand how the students that were in their dorms or other classrooms can say "even though I wasn't affected by the shooting". Even though they were not in those classrooms or the dorm room that was hit does not mean they were not affected as this blog shows. EVERY student on that campus was affected even if they didn't know any of the victims. I'm pretty sure that is what those students mean when they say they weren't affected. I just wanted to get my two cents in about that. They were all affected. They should all be in our thoughts and prayers.

No comments: