Saturday, April 21, 2007

I've been Interviewed

Amanda interviewed me and these are my answers to her 5 questions:

1. What is your most favourite outfit to wear - dressy and casual? My favorite outfit…hmmm that’s a hard one. My favorite “dressy” outfit right now is a pair of black slacks with a clingy top with black and aqua that has a twist across the bust. It looks so good on me (I feel as though my extra weight doesn’t show and isn’t that what makes an outfit GREAT?). As for my favorite casual outfit, sadly I don’t really have one. I love wearing jeans (but don’t think the ones I own flatter me as much as they could) with a thin pull-over sweater (usually with a v-neck).

2. When was your first kiss? I was in 5th grade. It happened at school behind one of the buildings. He and I only liked each other as friends. We were trying to get our mutual friend to join us doing something because we weren’t going to do it without her. She was the reason we were both there. She said the only way she would join us was if we kissed. We did, she said she didn’t see it so we kissed again. The next day it was all over school, so she had a BIG mouth. I got into trouble because my mom worked at the school. His girlfriend and my boyfriend both dumped us because of the kiss. That’s a memory I had forgotten. :-)

3. What character on TV is most like you? Which character would you mostlike to be? (how come this doesn't count as 2 questions) :-) The TV character most like me would probably be Piper Halliwell because she has a lot of hidden inner strength that she was unaware of until Prue died and she had to step up. I’m also like Piper because family means the world to both of us and we just want to keep our families safe, happy, and together. We would drop anything to put our families first.

As to which character I would most like to be…that’s a bit harder. I would like to be whichever character is a free spirit, not afraid to take chances, comfortable in her own skin, not afraid of her sexuality, not afraid to show every facet of her personality, and is not self-conscious. Do you know a character like that? That’s what I want to be when I grow up. :-)

4. Where in the world would you like to live the most (if you could take all your loved ones with you)? If I could take all those I love with me, I would love to live in Australia because it’s an island, a continent, and a country all rolled into one. It has the ocean. It has the desert. It has mountains. It has all types of climates. It has a lot of personality and I LOVE the accents.

5. What flavour of ice cream best describes your personality? I would have to say my personality is best described by the ice cream Rocky Road. I’m a bit nutty at times while at other times I’m pretty smooth but I’m always sweet in my own way. I look rather tame until you look inside. You never know what you’re going to find each day whether it’s a mushy sweet marshmallow, a nut, or even both in the same day. I find that I tend to shock people sometimes with the things I say and do without meaning to. For some reason, people see me a certain way, and when I show a side of me that’s different than what they are expecting it seems to shock them. I love that. :-)


If you want to participate:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”, or words to that effect. Extra points for style.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions, no questions asked. Any questions? :-)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Let me know if you'd like to be interviewed. I can't wait to see your answers.

3 comments:

Manda Girl said...

very cool!! i enjoyed all your answers - well done :)

AM said...

oh those were good questions she asked! And I liked reading your answers.

Kari said...

Thanks so much to both of you. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I'll get back into the swing of things soon. I promise.