Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Important Things in Life

I have come to a conclusion regarding the important things in life. I actually took a moment to think about what I cared enough about to grab in case of emergency or fire. The only things I would make sure got out of the house would be H and our crazy dog. :-)

No matter what I say I want – new house, new clothes, all-wheel drive car – I can live without those things. I can’t live without H, H’s family, the nieces and nephews, Dickens (the crazy dog), or my grandma.

2 comments:

Manda Girl said...

It's so important to keep that into perspective - and so sweet!

We have a plan - if there is ever a fire in the middle of the night we know how we are going to get the girls and ourselves out. We never talked about anything else.

Good to see you post! Have a great day :)

angela said...

There's a lot of stuff we can replace but we can never replace those we love.
I too think it's important to keep that in mind.
Angela