Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Hump Day!!!

WooHoo! I got it RIGHT on the RIGHT day. Count your blessings, it doesn't happen very often. :-)

I'm not going to post a big post tonight. I'm completely worn out. Today was a HUGE day at the office. We had a fundraiser luncheon today that kept me busy all damn day. I had 50 emails in my inbox. I now have those down to 17. Finally!!

Nevis, everyone I've seen that others have done have also gotten golden retriever. I think the quiz is rigged - seriously!

Trudi, I think it's funny that you think the Preds fans are better than the Red Wings. I work with a guy who HATES the Preds fans. He says that we don't know the game (which is correct, we're learning as we go along here). He hates that what the crowd chants the most is that everyone besides the Preds "suck!". I think it's absolutely hillarious! I love that the crowd gets into the game. He calls us a bunch of rednecks, but that's what I love about the fans at the game. It's a LOT of fun. I love that our fans can be heard during the game. It's amazing to be there and here it all in person.

By the way, of course I'm cool - I'm a California girl at heart (and I have all of you as my friends - which makes me the coolest EVER!!). :-)

Have a great night. I'm done for now. I'm tired as hell! Until later...

k

3 comments:

mama biscuit said...

Ty and I came up Golden Retriever also.

Go forth and hump!

Nevis said...

Sweet! Who should I hump first? My boss? Wait, no, that doesn't sound like a good idea...

Trudi said...

I am sure most Detroit fans would not say it, but I do! I have seen the stadium in complete silence...and people leaving in heards in the last several minutes of play. I am against the entire "Detroit sucks" chant that I hear in Chicago, but I realize it is something I have to deal with.

In no way are you guys rednecks! It is the most team oriented sport out there. As long as everyone is having a good time, I say more power to ya!