Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Blog Quiz

What dog breed are you? I'm a Golden Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com

You know I love these things and I've felt as though I've neglected you the past few days.

I have quite a bit to tell y'all, but just don't have the time right now. Let me preface a later post by letting you know that we were able to go to GAME 6 (Predators vs. Red Wings) and I was surrounded by Tennessee Titans. WooHoo! I'll have a list of their names and tell you about our conversations later. Just thought you'd like to know I'm pretty cool - okay, you know that's not true, but at least I carried on conversations with some cool people. That has to count for something.

Until later...

K

5 comments:

Karin said...

That is cool that you got to go to the game. I am glad you had a good time. I think you are cool.

Trudi said...

I am so jealous that you were at that game! Of course that is because I am a Detroit fan. I think the Predators have some of the best fans (way better than the Red Wings!) You really could hear how loud it was in the stadium.

I think your cool - heck you are a hockey fan!

Nevis said...

I got a "Golden Retriver", too!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Hey, I'm a Lab! Wonder if I could qualify as a chocolate Lab?

imbeingheldhostage said...

ok Kari, what did I do wrong? I pasted my code so that I'd get the picture you have (for my doggy type) and in "compose" mode of blogger it looked fine, but when I publish, I get a link instead of a cute Lab picture....