Thursday, August 10, 2006

LAST FINAL

I just took my last final!!!! WooHOO!!! I'm not a bit excited about that. What a liar I am. I aced the final! After some extra credit points, I got a 98% on it. I am definitely passing this class (probably with an A or a B) which means...I AM GRADUATING ON SATURDAY!!! It is now a definite, done deal sort of thing. Soooo excited.

Things I have to do today and tomorrow:
1. iron graduation robe/honor scarf
2. stitch collar into robe for graduation
3. decide if I'm coloring my hair before Saturday (color the grays)
4. work out at Curves (today and tomorrow)
5. clean living room
6. clean kitchen
7. clean bedroom
8. clean bathrooms
9. clean floors
10.hang pictures in the living room (we took them down while the contractors were replacing our siding and roof due to hail damage so they wouldn't fall off the walls)

OK, I thought I had more, but I think that's about it. I decided what I'm wearing for graduation this morning before class. I'm wearing a pair of my black slacks with one of my favorite blouses - this outfit makes me "think" I look thinner than I actually am. Too bad I have to wear a robe over it during the actual ceremony. OH well, what a price to pay. :-) I decided that I am going to wear my favorite black pumps (no hose since no one will notice anyway). It is August for goodness' sake. In regards to earrings, I will wear my pair of diamond studs in my upper holes and either gold or silver earrings in my main holes. Need to take inventory of my earrings before I make my choice.

I think that's about it...I have a list of items Hubby needs to get from the store for the cookout - we made it together last night. I bought the sodas today. We already have the water, paper plates, napkins, utensils, and plastic cups. We ordered the cake last night - Hubby will pick that up on Friday on his way to the restaurant to set up while I'm getting my nails done (I already set his alarm to remind him - per his request).

I'm done!!! I did it!!! I have officially finished college!! I'm crying right now. It has finally hit me. I can't believe it. I am graduating Saturday with honors. I have finally finished something I've started instead of quitting because I'm afraid to fail and let everyone down - afraid to let myself down. WOOHOO!!

1 comment:

contemplator said...

Good girl!!!

Way to go. Score one for the good guys. :D