Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Found on "A Small Corner of Nowhere"

I was bored and found this test on Fireflies. I hate that I'm "nerdy" in any sense of the word, but I know it is true. :-)

I am nerdier than 54% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

-------------
I went to my first interview after college graduation. I had to drive to their main office to talk with HR. I have a second interview tomorrow with the actual location that I would be working in....so I passed the initial.

This would be a GREAT job for me right now. I'm not ready to get into the workforce full-time and this is a part-time position with a nation-wide real estate agency doing secretarial work. This is great for many reasons:
1. part-time...I can still go to Curves in the morning and get my allergy shots before going to work
2. this would give me administrative assistant experience needed to get a full-time position later
3. the hours are 1-6, so I would miss traffic to and from work.
4. it would give us money each week to put toward our debt.

Works for me!

1 comment:

contemplator said...

Tag, Kari, you're it!
http://dantesvirgil.blogspot.com

(If you've never been "tagged" before, it's where you answer the questions I just did on my website--sort of like your "5 Things" post.)

Hope things turn out like you want them to!