Friday, May 12, 2006

well...

Today was my last day at work. Starting Monday, I will be beginning my final semester of college. I will be graduating from college exactly 19 years and 3 months from the date I graduated high school. If that doesn’t make you feel old, nothing will. I got teared up today when I said good-bye to everyone. I let the HR person know that this company is my first choice for full-time employment after graduation and that I would even be up for a part-time position through the end of the year as long as it would be full-time by Jan 1.

We are having the adjusters out today around 2:00 to check on the damage to our home after the hail storm a few weeks ago. The hail did over $4000 worth of damage to my car. I can’t imagine how much this damage is going to add up to. You can see the wood under our siding in spots. It looks like our home was shot up on the one side and we have a little damage to the roof. We have a swing out back that got all torn up from the storm. It’s crazy.

I will be in class starting Monday from 9-12 for Cognitive Psychology and then from 1-2:20 for my bowling class. Looking forward to both (they’re electives).

Write more later.

No comments: