Sunday, May 21, 2006

Latest Addiction

Well, thanks to my husband and one of his friends from work, I have become hooked on the game "World of Warcraft". I blame Ash (the friend from work) ultimately because he got my husband interested in the game who got me interested in the game. Since starting this thing, I haven't gone to bed before midnight any time in a week. We're normally in bed no later than 10:30. What's worse is that while playing the crazy thing, you don't realize how late it is. Friday night, we stayed up until 3:30 Saturday morning playing the game. I thought it was no later than 11. Man was I wrong!

The game is GREAT! You can have up to 10 characters per realm. I currently have 4. One of each race in the Alliance section. There is also a Horde section with four races. And the two fight against each other (Horde and Alliance) if they ever meet.

Anyway, that's my latest obsession. I've never been this way with a game before. It's kind of strange. I find myself coming home from classes and turning on the game to play for a few hours and it turns into an all night thing. I have a Psyc paper that I need to write in the next two weeks, so I really need to step away from the game - at least occassionally during the next two weeks to write it. :-(

No comments: