Saturday, May 06, 2006

Grade from Crappy Teacher

Well, I got my grade today from the teacher that continues to change her mind. I got an email from her yesterday stating that I had either a 135 or a 140 on my long, formal paper. Amazing how she doesn't even know what grade she is going to give me on a freakin' paper. Anyway, I got my final grade today. It was a "B". My GPA is now a 3.62- (I don't remember what the last digit is), but I know I will be graduating Cum Laude. I'm happy with that.

She used to teach University Studies which is a class for incoming Freshmen. It teaches them how to study and shows them the college and help them get comfortable with everything the college has to offer. This is a class where the teacher pretty much holds the hands of the students to get them through in hopes that they will continue their college career.

She needs to go back to teaching University Studies and leave the upper division courses to the professors with a teaching degree. She may have one, but she keeps talking about her life in industry like she's only been teaching for a few years or so. I should probably still complain about my grade because everything else I did in the class, I got an A on and my paper was very well written and thought out with valid information and studies to back up my paper. My paper was "What Companies can do to Increase the Productivity Levels of thier Employees". And she wanted me to interview 10 people and considered that valid. WHATEVER!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My cousin's wife is graduating from MTSU today. We will be going to the ceremony and then to her house afterward to celebrate. Looking forward to it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next week will be my last week working as my summer courses start the following week. For the first 3 weeks, I will be taking Cognitive Psychology and Beginning Bowling. The next 5 weeks, I will be taking Organizational Psychology; and the remaining 5 weeks, I will be taking Business Policy which is the most important class I'm taking during the summer. It's my last class in my major. I have to pass the class in order to graduate. I may go back to work during the month of June to help out in the Accounting department. The girl I am currently training will be taking over the position of invoice clerk, so someone else will need to be trained for my position all over again.

Anyway, that is what is currently going on.

No comments: