Saturday, January 28, 2006

Trip is almost finalized and in the books

Well, things are progressing pretty well for our cruise. I can hardly wait. We have our cruise picked, excursions have been bought, room has been assigned. We have our plane tickets to Tampa and back along with a hotel room the night before our ship sails. You'd think that was everything but it's not. We have now gotten everything ready for our Passports. They are being processed as we speak. Now we just have to worry about getting them back before our plane leaves the state.

I can't believe we are so close. I am sooooo excited. We had to send them Hubby's citizenship papers which kind of worries us. If we don't get the passports in time, we will have no way to prove that he is a citizen of the US even though he has been since he was about 10 and served in our military. It is illegal to make copies of the paper - I guess it's easy to make changes (no clue, and would not want or even think to try it).

Now I just have to worry about packing. I don't know what to pack. I have two skirts I just bought that will be great for dinners in the dining room. I just don't know what blouse or shirt to wear with them. I might have to buy something. I also don't know what to wear for our excursions. I guess I'll take some capris and tank tops and wear a bathing suit underneath. One of the excursions is a sweatlodge. I am looking forward to that but have no idea what to wear for it. I guess I will take flip flops and some canvas deck shoes along with heeled sandals. I have no idea what to wear for the formal dinner on ship. I may have to go to Ross's or Marshall's a few weeks before the cruise and get something (that way, I will know that it fits). I also need to buy tank tops. The ones I currently have show evry bulge and I really don't want to be showing that to anyone. I need to see how my capris look - it's been a while since I have worn them and I really don't want to wear shorts.

I need to get my legs and arms waxed before we go and get my nails done. I do the nail thing every 3 weeks now anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Saturday morning. I've been up since 8:30. I have done a load of dishes (in the dishwasher of course). I have washed the counters and our coffee pot. I did homework for my Monday night class, my Tuesday class, and taken the online quiz for my Thursday class. Not too shabby since it is only 11:00 now. Bob just got up about 45 minutes ago (he was catching up on sleep he missed due to working 36 hours in a row last week). I still have to find the answers to about 50 questions in my Business Law class for Monday and study for a test on that day. It shouldn't take too long. I have also calculated the hours I have worked for my internship from Dec 1 - last Friday. I have to send those hours in with those that I work next week. Next week starts the actual class. I will be fiven a written assignment on Monday for that class that will be due the Wednesday of the following week along with the hours I worked that week. I think this class is going to be a pain. It's bad enough I have to work 300 hours, but to do a written assignment along with it - when you're working and going to school along with having a family, it doesn't leave much time for "extra work" (read that as "busy work). Oh, well. there isn't anything I can do about it. I just need to suck it up.

Hubby and I are now getting ready to go out to lunch and see Underworld Evolutions. We loved the first movie and have seen it numerous times. I hope this one is just as good. I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: