Saturday, February 04, 2006

Cruise Update

Well, the only things left to do are: 1. get enough money together for souvenirs and 3 cab rides; 2. buy some blouses to wear on the boat, with my skirts for dinner, and on excursions, and get something to wear for the formal dinner; 3. finish the online check-in so we don't have to stand in such a long line to get on the ship; and 4. wait for our passports to get here - they should be here this week or early next week.

We need our passport numbers to finish the online check-in process. I'm saving half my paycheck each week for cab rides (3) and souvenirs. We really only need a souvenir from the ship and one from each port of call (2). I have $130 bucks so far, so we'll be good. I still have about 4 weeks before we go.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need to get going with the homework thing this weekend. I have two chapters in my business law class to study for a test on Monday. I have 3 massive Operational Management problems to work out by Monday night. I also have 3 chapters in Business Report Writing to read - these are the most boring chapters ever. They put me to sleep before I can even get half-way through them. I also have a PowerPoint presentation I need to work on for my business law class due next Monday (13th).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hubby and I are going to a Predator's hockey game tonight. Hubby's brother, his wife, and our nephew (3 years old) are going with us. We are in row A and Hubby just looked online and I think we are against the glass. That will be sooooo Cool! I hope it doesn't scare K. He doesn't like a lot of sound and if the guys are checking each other into the boards right in front of us, it could scare him a bit. I hope Hubby is right in regards to where we are sitting. We are going with our company, so the company got a discount on the tickets.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next weekend starts NASCAR. I can hardly wait. I'm sure a lot of my posts will be about the guys on the track. Looking forward to it.

No comments: