Saturday, January 21, 2006

Airfare has been found

We now have our flights booked. Not sure that was going to be so easy since we are flying into Florida during Spring Break. We got it, though. Had to pay almost $600 for two tickets for two, but we got it. Thank god for credit cards. Dad will be sending me a check Monday for the cruise. He is even adding a bit in for the excursions. We had to put it all on our credit card, so when we get his check, we will put it toward our credit card and come out almost even. Not too shabby.

I can't wait. We need to find which pier the ship leaves from so we can get a hotel room that isn't too far away.

I also need to figure out what I need/want to pack for the trip. Thankfully, I just bought two peasant skirts I can take. They fit right now, but should look cuter in a month or so. I also bought some cute spring looking blouses that will look cute with those skirts and with jeans/shorts. I need to buy a pair of shorts or two.

I also need to get something to wear for the formal dinner on board. I'm thinking of getting a black pant suit that way, I can also wear it for interviews and to work. Need to get a cute blouse to wear with it on the cruise. I think I'll wait until after my next weigh in to do that. It will give me about 2 weeks to get clothes that will look good while I'm there.

WooHoo! Can't wait.

No comments: