Monday, January 09, 2006

Resolution Update

Well, I have kept active with working out at Curves for the past three weeks. I can't wait for next week when I get weighed and measured. Mom lost 8 inches in her first month. I can't wait to see what I have lost.

Classes start next week. I'm trying to figure out my schedule for work, school, allergy shots (can't take the same day I work out), and Curves. I have one class that doesn't start until Feb 10th (it's a Friday only class - bginner golf). I'm looking forward to it.

I'll write down my schedule a little later. I've got to tell you, my period was nothing this month and I think it's because I've been working out. Definitely gonna have to keep this up.

I'm wondering how much I can lose from now until August without dieting if I just continue to work out three times a week and start making healthier choices in my food intake. I think I'll go from now until April and see how it goes. That way, I have plenty of time to go on a diet and lose weight before graduation in August. Four months exercise only and then I will have four months to diet if exercise alone isn't enough to get where I would like to be.

Where I want to be has nothing to do with a number (weight) but how I feel about me. I also want to be able to get into smaller clothes and enjoy shopping again.

No comments: