Thursday, December 29, 2005

This Week's Update

Well, I've worked out twice at Curves this week. :-) It's great. As of this week, our Best Buy card is paid off in full. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed in regards to an end of year bonus from work. I would love to pay off two more credit cards leaving us just two to pay off.

My car will be paid off in July. I have to call them to find out the last payment - it should be lower than the $300 I pay each month. The excess that month will go toward one of the two remaining credit cards and $200 of the $300 that was going to that payment will go toward a credit card each month with the last $100 going into our savings account.

I will be graduating in August and will hopefully have a full-time job before I graduate so we can really get crackin' on paying off our debt. Once the two main credit cards are paid off, that will only leave our home and our student loans - we won't have to start paying on mine until February 2007.

So, that's my update for this week. I am planning on working out on Saturday and will then earn a free month membership for a friend. I'm planning on giving it to Kristy because she seemed interested in Curves, and I know that she wants to work on losing weight especially after having her second baby.

No comments: