Monday, December 26, 2005

My Resolutions

Well, I have decided not to wait until the New Year to make my resolutions. With that being said, I joined Curves last week and worked out twice for 30 minutes. It was great! With the Curves workout, you go around the circle twice. There are 13 machines and 13 recovery stations. The machines alternate upper body then lower body with a recovery station in between each. On the recovery stations, you do cardio for your heartrate. I love it.

I am determined to lose 43 pounds by the time I graduate college in August. I know it can be done. I gained these pounds after I married Hubby and age 28, so there is no reason that I cannot get back down to that weight. When I graduate, I want to be back down to a size 9 which is what I wore when I married Hubby. I even have some of those clothes hanging in my closet. I'm going to wear one of those dresses to graduation.

My other resolution is a joint resolution with Hubby. We have decided to work on paying off as much of our debt as possible this year. Hopefully we will be receiving an end of year bonus at work at the end of this week. With that money, we will be paying off our Dell credit card and our Rooms to Go credit card. We have only $100 left to pay on our Best Buy credit card. With those 3 paid off, we only have our B of A credit card and our Citibank credit card to pay off. Half of each of my paycheck will go to one of these credit cards each week. My car will be payed off in full either June or July - I need to look at the payment book to make sure. Then that $300 a month will go toward one of the two remaining credit cards.

So, those are my resolutions for this year.

No comments: