Friday, December 16, 2005

Birthday

Well, yesterday was my birthday. I had a GREAT day. My husband bought me a pound of my favorite candy, and Kelly Clarkson's newest CD. He also got me 4 cards and surprised me by putting a bunch of flowers in my car. He also surprised me at work with a cake and ice cream. He also had flowers sent to me while I was at work. It was a great day.

We also went to see the Predators play the Blackhawks. The Preds had a new goalie that we just brought up from the minor leagues (whatever they call them in hockey) just the day before. He was AWESOME. He had moves and kept the pucks from going in the net. The Preds won 5-3.

My parents will be coming down for Christmas tomorrow, but will probably leave before Christmas Day. I still need to clean out our guest room. I've been using it as a closet - I hate folding clothes after I take them out of the dryer. :-)

Anyway, we'll probably be celebrating Christmas with my folks on Wednesday. I just purchased Christmas gifts for Hubby, but I'm not going to write here what they are in case he checks out my blog. I also got stockings for everyone including my dog and my parent's dog. I think they'll all have a good time. We are planning on going to my Aunt's house Sunday afternoon for dinner and Tuesday afternoon to do some baking while the men shoot pool. It's gonna be a good time.

No comments: