Thursday, December 01, 2005

Family

I have some issues. I was going to write them here, but I don't know that I want to have my issues and hurt feelings on the web for all eternity. I guess right now, I'm just too close to the forest to see through the trees clearly. I'm worried that my parents will see this and that I'll hurt their feelings. Even though I get mine hurt by them on a pretty consistent basis. I guess, I'm still too insecure in myself to feel confident to share even my base feelings with myself and the world.

I know that I've started writing this blog to help other people that may be going through the same things or similar things to what I have gone through my entire life. There will be a day when I will write out all my feelings (no matter how ashamed I might be of them - because I was taught to keep my feelings to myself) because I know that how I feel and what I am going through will help others.

I don't even know if anyone has ever read my blog, but there are things that I just cannot write about at this moment in case someone is reading it.

No comments: