Sunday, June 22, 2008

Where I Store my Books (and more)

So, Amanda asked where I store all of my books. My answer: all over the house!

Actually, I have 5 bookcases full of books. Some shelves have books on them stacked horizontally instead of vertically so I can get more on the shelf. I also have some shelves that have books stacked in front of other books (almost two full rows of books on one shelf).

I also have 2 bookcases that we haven't put together yet. Once we do, it will help alleviate the double stacks on some of the shelves. At the moment, I have a stack of books on my desk that I'm in the process of reading. I've finished two of the three books I was working on earlier this week.

One book I just finished is Janeology. This is a fantastic book that asks the question which has a bigger influence on a person's life nature or nurture. It was a VERY interesting read. I loved it and recommend it. This book kept me at the edge of my seat and I was late going back to the office during lunch because I just HAD to finish the chapter I was reading (a couple of times).

I also finished reading Janet Evanovich's new book Fearless Fourteen. This author always makes me laugh.out.loud. I love her books and own every one I've ever read.

I'm still doing well on the Wii Fit. I've been on the machine now for over eight hours. Can you believe it? Me! Working out for eight hours! No forkin' way, Pal! I'm so proud of myself. WooHoo!!!

I hope you all have a great week. Until later...
k

1 comment:

mama biscuit said...

But what about my question. Do you read your favorites more than once?

I like to pick my most favorite books and use them for decorating. I'll stack 2 or 3 horizontally on a table and put a candle on top of it.