Monday, June 19, 2006

Regarding a previous post...

In regards to the post, "Is this close to being over now?"...I absolutely love the blog "DamnItEarth". By the way,in that blog, I was not questioning whether there was method to this madness (the war) as much as I was thinking people need to chill out and realize there's more than just surface information that we know about. We know the surface stuff - that's all. As Americans, we need to realize, especially with everything currently going on in the Middle East, that we do not have all the information. I don't want all the information. If all the information were to get out, the "other team" would know our plans - how strategic is that? This is war, duh!

I get so sick and tired of hearing people bash the President and the job he's doing. I may not agree with the way everything has gone so far, but in no way am I running down the President. I wouldn't want his job or to have to make the decisions he is faced with on a daily basis, nor would I want certain other individuals to be in charge during this time of strife and rely on them to make the correct decisions for the country under these circumstances. No one knows all the information. If you had all the information, there is a possibility that you would have made the same choices. You don't know how you are going to respond in a situation until you are actually in that situation and make the decision. President Bush was voted into office by the American people, trust that he has a LOT more information than we have or are aware of.

2 comments:

A Mad Man said...

Well said Kari. I'm glad to hear you enjoy my blog and I always try to keep a good relationship to the many who visit DamnitEarth.

I just wanted you to know that I returned the favor of you linking to my blog. You will find a link to yours on DamnitEarth.

Enjoy the day.

Kari said...

Thanks so much. I do enjoy your post and hope those that wonder here enjoy mine as well and find something to brighten their day.