Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Update on Life

Well, today is the 4th of July (as if you didn't already know that). We are in the process of putting in a patio. Actually, we're expanding our existing patio which is only 12x10 or so. We want to get it completed before my graduation on Aug 12.

This weekend, we have spent lots of time with K. He is such a sweetie (most of the time).

My picture was in the local paper yesterday for the award I won in April at college. I was shocked. I walked into the allergist's office to get my weekly allergy shots and the woman behind the counter bowed to me. I asked her what that was for and she told me I was in the paper. That she was excited when she opened the paper because she "knew me". Since I don't get the paper, I had no idea. We bought it for the first couple of weeks after the banquet because the picture was supposed to be in the paper. I gave up looking for it and was glad that I met someone yesterday, or I would never have known my picture was there. :-)

No comments: