Thursday, June 08, 2006

Is this close to being over now?

Please read the following blog for today regarding the death of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

http://damnitearth.blogspot.com

After reading this blog, So…I guess what we’ve been doing has done some good and serves a purpose after all. If all these Eastern countries are happy about this, doesn’t that mean we’ve done a good thing by helping them become free from the terrorist reign they’ve been living under? I hope every single American will see this post and realize that even though we may not have agreed with the tactics our government used, our government helped a lot of people and maybe our government knows more than we are aware of in the grander scheme of things and that we need to trust those we have put in authority….Just a thought.

2 comments:

A Mad Man said...

lol...glad the post let you come away with some thoughts Kari. Although I try not to be serious most the time, sometimes the situation causes for a bit more than tongue in cheek humor.

Kari said...

I absolutely love the blog "DamnItEarth". By the way,in this blog, I was not questioning whether there was method to this madness as much as I was thinking people need to realize there's more than just surface information we all, as Americans, need to realize especially with everything currently going on in the Middle East. I get so sick and tired of hearing people bad mouth the President and the job he's doing. I may not agree with the way everything has gone so far, but in no way am I running down the President. I wouldn't want his job, nor would I want certain other individuals to be in charge during this time of strife and rely on them to make the correct decisions for the country under these circumstances.