Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So Freakin' Frustrated

I am soooo frustrated right now. I am currently taking an internship for school where I am supposed to work for 300 hours. On top of the 300 hours, I am also supposed to do weekly reports and papers regarding my internship and things about the office I work in. That is bad enough. BUT to make matters worse, according to the work sheets, the internship program cuts off a week and a half before the last day of class. This wasn't told us when we signed up so no one could work extra hours during the winter break to make up for it. That was fine. I called the office a few weeks ago and found that it was an error and that on my last report, I need to estimate the number of hours I will be working for the remaining week and a half.

PROBLEM - I get my assignment in the mail today and they listed that we need to estimate our hours for the next two weeks instead of the last week and a half of April. I told them that my office only wants me to work for 12-15 hours per week and because they cut things off before the end of the semester, I have been working 18-23 hours each week instead. I was told this was fine. Now it may not be fine if I cannot use time from the last week and a half of the month.

SO FRUSTRATING!! I don't know what I am going to do. I'm going to call the office tomorrow and straighten all this out. THIS SUCKS!!

No comments: