Thursday, February 23, 2006

weight update/cruise shopping update

Well, I got weighed and measured Monday. I have lost a total of 2.8 pounds, 6 inches, and .90% body fat since I started 2 months ago. Not too bad for it only being 2 weeks and I'm not dieting. All I've been doing is the Curves workout which only takes 30 minutes a day. I've been doing this 1-2 times a week. I haven't made it up to the 3 times a week like I'm supposed to. :-)

I am getting extremely excited about our cruise during spring break starting March 6. I can hardly wait. I bought 6 blouses (two to wear while on our excursions and four to wear to dinners). I still need to find a nice dress to wear to the formal dinner. I just remembered a dress I wore to my brother-in-law's wedding. It might fit. I'm gonna have to try that on. I also bought a pair of capris to wear while on the cruise. Very cute.

No comments: