Saturday, February 18, 2006

Did the math

With all the reports that I'm supposed to see, for the past 3 months I have been asking the guys to send me less than .05% of the total reports. Each month, I need a total of about 300 reports from the salesmen. I'm only asking for less that .05% and they're complaining that their reports are being lost. Give me a break.

Because of this number, I know the amount of receipts I end up asking for is way below the 1% I projected. I look at hundreds of receipts - probably close to 1000, and I only end up asking for 5-8 receipts. Even if I ask for 1%, that's pretty good in respect to how much paper I have to go through and how many I see all together.

I am so not going to worry about this. Another thing we need to remember is that there was a major problem with the "list" the month of November and we didn't catch the error until after I emailed a lot of people regarding their reports. Oh well.

No comments: